After a long awaited release, WSI has finally completed their design and manufacturing of their Billet Engine Girdle for the Can-Am X3! With strength and engine rigidity as the #1 focus, the OEM girdle was reversed engineered with structural material added to all the proper places.
Billet Girdle Features:
- Machined out of 2024 T3 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- 50% harder than OEM Girdle material
- Complete OEM Replacement Design
- requires finishing main line bore (additional machining service)
- Linked Main Cap Towers
- Recessed Main Stud Pad
- For proper stud to oil sump clearance
- Integrated Oil Sump Suction Tube
- Designed to accept up to a 75mm Stroke
Cut with American made tools and blessed by Bald Eagles!