SuperATV’s Tubed Radius Arms for the Polaris RZR XP Turbo S give you strength enough to ride harder. Take your off-roading game to the next level with 1.25” diameter steel tubes, reinforced pivot joints, and a lifetime warranty. They have the strength to handle your Turbo S.Thicker Tubes, Stronger Pivot Joints
The heavy-duty steel in our radius rods is 1.25” x .138” wall steel DOM tubing. That means it’s super thick and super burly. The pivot joints—usually a weak point on OEM arms—are reinforced with gussets and extra material to make sure they won’t fail. They are built so that you can ride however you want. Plus, they come with a lifetime warranty—if you push the limits too hard, we’ve got you covered.
Our adjustable heavy-duty heim joints are set to match stock specs right out of the box. We also include all new bushings in the box to make sure you have everything you need to get rolling right away. The adjustable pivot blocks give you full camber adjustability if you decide to add a lift or larger tires. We get you going fast.
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo S : 2018+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo S : 2019+
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo S Velocity : 2019+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo S Velocity : 2019+
- Made with 1.25” x .138” wall steel DOM tubing
- Reinforced pivot joints for added strength in high-stress areas
- Heavy-duty 5/8 x 18 heim joints
- Includes all new bushings
- Heim joints preadjusted to match factory specs
- Heavy-duty frame mount design
- UV-resistant powder coat finish
- Lifetime warranty!*
*The heims included in this kit are considered wear and tear items, and SuperATV extends a 30 day warranty to the original purchaser that each and every one be free from manufacturer’s defects.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.