World’s Best Belt
World’s Best Belt is designed for working hard whether that means flooring it on the trail or pulling through muck. The advanced aramid fiber cord is designed for a high shock-load rating. Its superior compound is designed to retain cord rigidity for better grip, less slippage, and a longer life when you push your RZR to its limit. You can count on smooth engagement and superior heat dissipation for thousands of miles.
What does that do for you? If you’re looking for a high-performance belt that performs no matter where or how you ride, this one’s for you.
Extreme Badass belts are for those that like to gear down and go big. If you go low and slow through deep mud and rocks, and you roll on big tires, this is the belt you need. It uses an aramid cord and high-strength rubber compound that are designed to get squeezed harder by your clutch and handle high torque pulls without breaking.
So get your monster grips and put the pedal down—whether you’re pulling your buddies back to the trailer or making a run at the bounty hole, this belt loves a heavy throttle and constant abuse.
If you’re built for the dunes, then this is the belt built for you. It’s designed to go fast and keep cool. When you hit that high RPM, your clutch generates a lot of heat, but with Sand Storm’s superior heat dispersion, you won’t have any deterioration or slippage.
Hit the dunes hard and keep the needle pinned—Sand Storm is made for maximum RPM all weekend long.
Mud-specific machines call for a mud-specific belt. That’s why the Mud Monster Belt exists. It’s designed to get you through the thickest bogs and drags with ease. This belt offers more tuning possibilities and less slippage because we know mudding is all about the grip. It also utilizes an aramid fiber cord to eliminate stretching.
With Mud Monster, you can go full send in the deepest mud hole, no-holds-barred.
- Polaris RZR PRO XP : 2020+
- Polaris RZR PRO XP 4 : 2020+
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo : 2017+
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo 4 : 2017+
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo S : 2018+
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo S 4 : 2019+
OEM Part #: 3211186
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo : 2016
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo 4 : 2016
- Polaris RZR RS1 : 2018-2020
OEM Part #: 3211180/ 3211148/ 3211172/ 3211142
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 4 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR 1000 S : 2016+
- Polaris RZR 900 All Models : 2011+
OEM Part #: 3211162/ 3211133/ 3211106
- Polaris RZR 800 S : 2010-2014
- Polaris RZR 800 4 : 2010-2014
OEM Part #: 3211113
- Polaris RZR 800 : 2008-2014
OEM Part #: 3211206/ 3211169/ 3211143
- Polaris RZR 570 All Models : 2012-2020
OEM Part #: 3211196
- Polaris RZR 1000 S4 : 2019-2020
- Made with ultra-strong aramid fiber cord to prevent cord separation
- Built for high strength, flexibility, and heat resistance
- Higher power transfer through your clutch
- Smooth engagement
- Built for thousands of miles of abuse
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.