Fits Polaris RZR 900/1000/1000XP/Turbo*
* DOES NOT WORK WITH 2019 and newer models with factory installed fang lights—see illustration at the bottom of product page for examples.
- Windshield material made from 2-side scratch resistant polycarbonate
- Innovative windshield vents:
- Made of super-durable glass-filled nylon
- Designed with built-in defogging vents
- Gasket sealed against water intrusion
- Fully adjustable easy-to-use louver for variable airflow
- Two vents per windshield
- Super strong, low profile glass-filled nylon clamps do not interfere with other accessories
- Automotive grade high deflection bulb gasket around perimeter of windshield
- Works with most roofs*
- Works with SEIZMIK® accessories: mirrors, light bars, etc.
- Trailerable to 65mph
*Requires factory header panel for windshield installation
Seizmik’s VersaVent windshield comes equipped with two cleverly designed vents that let the driver and the passenger independently control the amount and direction of airflow.
The VersaVent windshield also features a defog mode. No other windshield offers all these features. The vent is made of glass filled nylon, so it’s incredibly durable. The scoop on the front gathers up air off the hood and re-directs it to inside the vehicle so even at very slow speeds there is a surprising amount of air that can come through the vent. The design of the scoop and the gasket between it and the windshield keeps precipitation out while still allowing airflow in—as much or as little as either the driver or passenger desires.
When placed in ‘defog’ mode, the vent directs outside air onto the inside surface of the windshield to prevent fogging.
RZRS—NO FANG LIGHTS VS FACTORY INSTALLED FANG LIGHTS
Polaris RZR without factory installed fang lights.
This windshield WILL WORK with this style body.
Polaris RZR with factory installed fang lights.
This windshield WILL NOT WORK with this style body.