NavAtlas NS14A – 14” 4 Speaker Soundbar with Built-in 100 Watt Class-D Amplifier
Add some serious sound to your UTV with the NavAtlas Powered Soundbars. Simply connect to your choice of receiver, add power and ground, and you’re good to go! Works great with the NavAtlas NA1BT/NA2BT/NA30C/NA81MDVR Digital source units and connects with a NavAtlas D2D Cable (Sold Separately). You can also use any non-NavAtlas receivers with the analog inputs, for adding to vehicles with pre-installed radios, or RideCommand style units. This water resistant soundbar has no problems getting as muddy as you do, and is built rigid to withstand rigorous vibration.
• Two 3.5″ High-Power Black Aluminum-Cone Full Range Speakers
• Two ultra-efficient .5″ Horn Tweeters
• Multi-point clamping system to accommodate various install types
• All-terrain System
• 100W RMS Full-range Class-D Amplifier
• (2) 3.5” Midrange Speakers (2) 0.5” Horn-loaded Tweeters
• Aluminum Enclosure with Internal H.D.S.(Heat Dissipation System)
• Analog/Digital Inputs(Compatible with NA1BT using D2D or A2A cable, SOLD SEPARATELY)
• Analog/Digital Outputs(D2D or A2A cables required, SOLD SEPARATELY) for ‘Daisy Chain’ configuration.
• Audio Signal Sensing Turn-on
• UV Coated Enclosure
• Aluminum Mounting Bracket
• Blue LED
• Low Standby Current/AUTO Shutoff
• Analog RCA Input
• Fits Bars with Diameters (1.5”~2”)
NOTE: Some 3rd Party Radios/Source Units might have a preout of 1V or less, this will cause the audio output to sound to sound low. We recommend that a RCA line driver be used in this situation to increase the preout voltage and raise the sound level of the amplifier.
100W RMS Full-range Class-D Amplifier
Aluminum Enclosure with Internal H.D.S.(Heat Dissipation System)
Analog/Digital Inputs(Compatible with NA1BT using D2D or A2A cable, SOLD SEPARATELY)
NavAtlas is a UTV centric company, making communications and audio solutions for Powersports and Side-By-Sides easier, louder, and more robust.