The Two-Speaker MTX Extreme Sports Sound System gives you everything you need to fill your rides with music. It comes complete with two 6.5 inch 50 watt speakers, a Bluetooth receiver, and MTX’s super compact 2-channel amplifier designed to work perfectly with the included speakers.With this complete kit, you can crank up the tunes and enjoy clear, distortion-free sound at any volume. The Bluetooth receiver makes listening to music quick and easy. So turn up the volume and make your ride a whole new experience.
True Weather Resistant Protection
When you’re out on the trail, you need to know this kit can take on everything your UTV does. That’s why the speakers feature weather resistant polypropylene cones, a dome tweeter, and a rubber surround, all of which are water resistant. The grille and enclosure are made out of impact and UV resistant ABS plastic, and the amplifier is sealed and coated to prevent moisture intrusion even at the plugs.
It’s rugged because that’s how you ride.
- MUD100.2 2-Channel Amplifier
- MUDBTRC Bluetooth Receiver
- MUD65P Cage Mount Speakers
- PS1K-10 Amplifier Installation Kit
- ZN1MR35 Interconnect
- SCP1850BL Speaker Wire
|Peak Power (Watts)||200|
|4Ω RMS Power Output||50W x 2 Channels|
|2Ω RMS Power Output||100W x 2 Channels|
|1Ω RMS Power Output||N/A|
|Topology||Full Range Class D|
|Frequency Response||20Hz – 20kHz|
|Crossover||Fixed HPF/LPF @ 80Hz, 12dB/Oct|
|Maximum Input Signal||5V|
- 6.5” 50 watts each
- Fits bars between 1 1/2″ and 2″
- Mounts easily to most Polaris, Can-Am, Honda, and other UTV models
- Polypropylene woofer and soft dome tweeter
- Internal crossover network
- ABS impact resistant grille with UV inhibitor
- Tested 500hrs to ASTM B117, D4329 standard
- Compact design enables installation anywhere
- Conformal coated printed circuit board that resists moisture
- Fixed crossovers, high and low pass allow use with full range speakers or subwoofers
- 400W peak power
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.