Introducing the weld it yourself RADIUS cage kit for the Yamaha YXZ! This cage is built with .095″ DOM tubing that can be either MIG or TIG welded without the use of a specialized fixture – just install the supplied connectors to the stock cage locations and piece together the cage on the vehicle.
- 17 Laser cut tube pieces with laser etched part numbers on each component
- 1.75″ OD .095 Wall DOM Tubing for main structure
- 1.50″ OD .095 Wall DOM Tubing for windshield cross bars
- (4) A or C Pillar clamps & (2) B Pillar clamps to attach to OEM cage location
- Welding – This kit can be welded together once configured on the vehicle
- For those who wish to compete with their UTV in the LUCAS OIL OFFROAD RACING SERIES in 2018, .120 wall main supports (from A to C pillar) ARE REQUIRED to race. We’ve added this convienient option to help teams with their cage needs.
- Aluminum Roof – .06 thick roof w/ small visor bend – Complete with weld on tabs and 1/4″ grade 8 hardware
- This cage sits 17.00″ (41.27cm) tall from center of B pillar through bolt to highest point on cage
- Aluminum roof upgrade is a single piece of .06 aluminum with a slight visor bend up front to match the cage radius