Introducing the weld it yourself cage kit for the Polaris XP1000 2 Seater! This cage is built with .095″ DOM tubing that can be either MIG or TIG welded without the use of a specialized fixture – just install the supplied connectors to the stock cage locations and piece together the cage on the vehicle. Please note the year range selection, as the 2014-18 cages have a lower dash bar than their 2019+ counterpart (primarily due to the new raised dash design with Polaris Ride Command®)
Measuring from the center of the “top” bolt on the B Pillar of your RZR to 19.60″ will give you the total height of the LSK cage (See Figure 3 in product gallery)
- 17 Laser cut tube pieces with laser etched part numbers on each component
- 1.75″ OD .095 Wall DOM Tubing for main structure
- 1.50″ OD .095 Wall DOM Tubing for windshield cross bars
- (2) A Pillar & (4) B or C Pillar clamps to attach to OEM cage location
- Welding – This kit can be welded together once configured on the vehicle
- For those who wish to compete with their UTV in the LUCAS OIL OFFROAD RACING SERIES in 2018, .120 wall main supports (from A to C pillar) ARE REQUIRED to race. We’ve added this convienient option to help teams with their cage needs.
Optional Add Ons
- Roof Kit – .06 Aluminum Roof which includes both weld on 3/16″ mild steel mounts & 1/4-20 Grade 8 hardware for a simple installation.
- .120 Wall Upgrade – Converts ALL tubes to .120 wall thickness for increased strength