JRR Polaris RZR M130 PNP Kit
This kit fits 2014+ models, including Dynamix suspension models
- This full standalone kit includes the M130 ECU, JRR Polaris RZR firmware and PNP harness. The M130 kit plugs right in to your RZR, replacing the OE ECU, and includes a customized start up calibration
- Complete integration with the Polaris CAN bus – maintains full OE vehicle operation and dash functionality
Full control of all engine tuning parameters including fuel, timing, boost, launch, etc. with live tuning via supplied ethernet cable
- Optional sensors and sub harness wiring can be added to the base kit, to customize for any application
Staged injection – supports two injectors per cylinder, including dual fuel systems
Closed loop lambda control – using optional lambda sensor
Flex fuel control – adjust fuel, timing, boost, cold start and more based upon ethanol content
Launch control – trigger from vehicle speed or add an external switch
2 stage nitrous control – various parameters supplied to control nitrous systems including bottle heater relay control based on nitrous pressure
Integrated CO2/wastegate pressure control – controls a fill/bleed solenoid setup to control wastegate pressure
Water injection control – with failsafe for boost/timing/fuel based on pressure sensor feedback
- Cruise control – useful for pit speed control
Full control of cooling fan activation points.
Supports MoTeC CAN lambda controllers, AEMnet CAN lambda controllers or any lambda controller with a 0-5v signal output
- Supports most common injectors, coils, sensors and actuators
Supports direct input from a MoTeC/Race grade CAN keypad
You (or your tuner) have full control, at all times, of every aspect of engine operation along with the data to make informed tuning decisions. No more sending ECUs out for a mystery re-flash, and hoping it is optimum for your exact setup. Knowledge is power – race (and play) smart!
Like anything, the MoTeC M1 requires knowledge and experience to gain the best results. While we are happy to answer technical questions, purchase of this M1 kit does not come with unlimited tuning support. We can quote tuning for your particular setup, refer you to someone in your area, or if you prefer to do it yourself (and lack the experience) then we can also quote training.
This ECU kit is for closed course competition vehicles only. It does not meet federal emissions requirements.