Whether you are a casual rider or a seasoned racer, the need for Strengthened Maximum Ground Clearance Lower A-arms is extremely apparent.
The OEM lower A-arms on the XP1000 are simply too weak to ride with confidence in most scenarios. Buckling an OEM a-arm will ruin your day AND your wallet. From the factory, the XP1000 has 12 inches of ground clearance under the body. This is enough to get your frame over most stumps and rocks, but not you’re A-arms. If you’re like us, you’ve bent numerous OEM A-arms from sliding over/hitting rocks, stumps, or whatever else your wild ride throws at you. Here at Houser Racing, we have solved your problem by designing a Strengthened MGC (Max Ground Clearance) lower a-arm for the XP1000. Our design adds almost 2 inches of ground clearance to the middle of the A arm. We achieve this by mandrel bending 1.25” diameter high strength thick walled tubing. Contrary to popular belief, bending the tubing does not weaken it, but actually hardens it, adding extra strength to the design in addition to the stronger tubing.
- Added ground clearance vs. OEM – 1.816 inches
- Stronger than OEM
- Maintains stock track width
- Optimized ball joint holder angle so that ball joints never hit their limits anywhere in travel
- Can be paired with OEM/Aftermarket Ball Joints (Ball joints are NOT included)
- 1.25” thick wall High Strength Steel tubing, mandrel bent and work hardened
- Polaris XP 1000
- Polaris XP Turbo
- Polaris XP 1000 High Lifter Edition
- Polaris XP 1000 Desert Edition
- Polaris XP 1000 4 Seater
- Polaris XP Turbo 4 Seater