Rear Cargo Rack (RZ-1000) by Hornet Outdoors®. Carry more gear, contain taller items, and mount a variety of Hornet Outdoors Rac-Klamp accessories with this set of Hornet Outdoors Rear Cargo Bed Rails for your Polaris RZR XP 1000. The heavy-duty welded steel is finished with a durable, corrosion-resistant flat black powder coat. Toolless installation is easy with six included Hornet Outdoors Twist Lock anchors and two-part Bed Rails that install around RZR XP 1000 roll cage. Two included accessory brackets join the two halves of the set of Bed Rails.
- This Hornet Outdoors product is proudly designed and made in the USA with American steel
- Extremely durable and easy to put on and remove
- Built to ensure enhanced protection along with maximum comfort
- Manufactured from premium grade materials for ultimate reliability
- (1) Pair of Rear Cargo Bed Rails
- (2) Pairs of RZ-3004 Rac-Klamp Accessory Brackets with Tool Less Hardware
- (6) Hornet Twist Lock Anchors
This set of Hornet Outdoors Bed Rails has four vertical Rac-Klamp mounting points around the perimeter. The Hornet Outdoors Rac-Klamp System includes a broad family of Hornet Outdoors ATV/UTV accessories. Hornet Outdoors Rac-Klamp accessories feature a secure clamp attachment to the standard bar spacing of Hornet Outdoors Cargo Racks and Bed Rails and can easily be installed or removed in seconds without tools. The full range of Hornet Outdoors Rac-Klamp accessories can be found.
Hornet Outdoors® manufactures cargo racks, bed rails, and accessories for Polaris UTV’s and ATV’s and Yamaha Wolverine R Spec. Hornet Outdoors UTV’s as both tools and toys. Hornet Outdoors hunt, fish, ranch and recreate with vigor and Hornet Outdoors don’t like to spend a great deal of time attaching things – Hornet Outdoors much rather spend Hornet Outdoors time riding. Hornet Outdoors approach is very simple: Hornet Outdoors build products that suit Hornet Outdoors requirements based on functionality and appeal as consumers and Hornet Outdoors products are guaranteed to please you.