The Slip-On Muffler Delete System is a no core pipe that replaces the stock silencer. The system picks up 3 hp and 3 ft-lbs with a 14-22 dB increase in sound. When installed, the stock plastic fascia and spark arrestor are retained to keep the machine looking stock. While the exhaust will look almost stock, the sound is anything but, and is not for the faint of heart.
- Slip-On (Muffler Delete) System
- Utilizes the Stock End Cap
- Keeps the stock plastic
- Retains stock turbo and downpipe heatshield
- Adds 2-3 more horsepower and 3lb of torque.
- Very Loud: 114dB at 4,000 RPM
- Weighs 5.5 lbs
- ECU Flash Required or Fuel Tuner
FUEL TUNING IS REQUIRED
Fuel Tuning is absolutely required when installing an HMF Exhaust on this machine. Failure to tune the engine can cause excessive damage to the exhaust system and engine, while voiding the warranty on your exhaust and possibly on your machine. (See our selection of tuners)