Your RZR’s front tires can kick up rocks, gravel and sand that can chip or damage rear suspension and drivetrain components like shocks, brakes, axles and suspension links. This kit from CSD Racing Products bolts on to your RZR’s trailing arms to deflect rocks and debris downward and away from these components. Made of lightweight, durable but flexible Ultra-High Molecular Weight (UHMW) polyethylene, the flaps are rigid enough to do their job and resist flexing in the wind, but are pliable enough to give rather than break when contacting large rocks and boulders. The flap is attached using a durable mounting bracket that is CNC laser cut and precision brake-formed from 1/8″ thick steel plate, which has been powder coated black for a durable finish. Includes mud flaps and brackets for both trailing arms as well as Grade 8 installation hardware.
- 3/16″ thick UHMW polyethylene mud flaps
- Durable yet flexible and impact resistant
- Protects rear suspension & drivetrain components
- 1/8″ this steel fabricated brackets with black powder coat finish
- Grade 8 mounting hardware
- Mounts to stock RZR XP 1000 trailing arms