- its Antigravity ATX20 & ATX20HD Batteries
- Fits all years Polaris RZR RS1
- Securely holds battery in place during tough use
- Light-weight, corrosion resistant all aluminum construction (1/8″ & .060″ thick)
- Hardware to attach the mount to vehicle NOT included (re-uses OE front crossmember bolts)
The CSD RS1 Battery Mount is the best way to securely mount an Antigravity ATX20-series battery into your Polaris RZR RS1. Antigravity batteries are the state of the art in light-weight, compact, durable, powerful batteries for UTVs, and they’re perfect for the performance needs of a racing or recreational use RS1. We use them in all of our RS1 builds and we’re proud to offer our in-house designed and manufactured mounts to the public. This battery mount is designed to locate the battery as low as possible, right over the front diff for optimal weight placement in the RS1. The mount is made entirely of CNC cut aluminum plate, 1/8″ thick for the base and .060″ for the hold-down. The parts are precision brake-formed for an exact fit that holds the battery snugly in place. No hardware is included, as the OE front crossmember bolts are re-used in installing the battery mount. The parts come as bare, un-painted aluminum which you can paint if desired, or leave bare.