Installing a turn signal kit in your Polaris Ranger UTV has never been easier or more reliable! We utilize the factory rear taillights and include super bright 3/4″ front indicator LEDs for a factory looking install. A secondary hazard rocker switch/function is also available. You can also choose to include custom “Euro” style taillight replacements that include a dedicated Amber turn indicator; keeping your break light and turn signals separately lit! All Corbin Custom Works turn signal kits come with thorough, easy to read and illustrated, installation guides making installation a snap!
- Easy plug & play installation
- Plugs into the factory wiring harness, no cutting or splicing
- Uses factory matching weatherproof connectors
- Uses factory tail lights for rear indicators
- Easy to install dual 3/4″ LEDs for front indicators
- 40-second auto-shutoff
- Authentic Carling rocker switches
- Custom laser-etched and lit rocker switch faces
- Factory matched switch faces available for compatible models
- Hazard switch upgrade available
- Fully illustrated installation guide included
- 30-day money-back guarantee (see details)
- Handmade and tested in the USA!
- 2017-2021 Polaris Ranger 500
- 2015-2021 Polaris Ranger 570 (Mid-Size)
- 2015-2021 Polaris Ranger 570 Crew (Mid-Size)
- 2015-2021 Polaris Ranger 570 (Full-Size)
- 2015-2021 Polaris Ranger 570 Crew (Full-Size)
- 2016 Polaris Ranger XP 570 (Full-Size)
- 2011-2014 Polaris Ranger 800
- 2011-2014 Polaris Ranger 800 Crew
- 2013-2019 Polaris Ranger 900
- 2014-2019 Polaris Ranger 900 Crew
- 2016-2021 Polaris Ranger 1000/XP 1000 – Now with factory-matched rocker switches!
Tips for Ordering
For 2019-2020 Ranger 1000 models, Polaris has made a mid-year change to the vehicle lighting wire harness. Please check your vehicle if it has a 4-pin connector or 8-pin connector. This connector is located at the rear of vehicle above the engine, you will see the wire harness leading to the cargo box which goes to the taillights.
- There are variations in harness length per model variation. Please select the applicable model when ordering.
- The full-size Polaris Ranger 570 is available in two different models. The easiest way to identify the difference between the two styles is by the style of cage and location of the instrument cluster. A standard Ranger 570 will have a round tube cage and have the instrument cluster located at the center of the dash. Polaris Ranger 570s with the Pro-Fit cage have an instrument cluster behind the steering wheel.
- Only the 2018-2021 Polaris Ranger 1000 models feature factory-matched rocker switches.