Cognito Long Travel Front Control Arm Kit For Polaris
The Cognito Long Travel Front Control Arm Kit is the starting point for putting together any serious long travel suspension setup. This kit increases the trackwidth by 4” per side and offers 20” of front wheel travel. The upper arms have a robust boxed sheet metal design which increases strength while keeping weight to a minimum. The lower arms are constructed from high-grade steel tubing and feature a high clearance design. Both upper and lower arms have heavy duty pivot bushings and uniballs.
Note: Long travel axles and tie rods are required. Depending on vehicle model, long travel shocks or shock tuning is required.
Each Kit Features:
- Increased wheel travel and trackwidth
- Significantly stronger than stock
- High-grade steel construction
- High clearance lower arms
- Heavy duty pivot bushings
- Replaces weak ball joints with uniballs
- Durable semi-gloss black powder coat
- Made in the USA