In the world of rear control arms for the Polaris RZR, there are beefier radius rods and high clearance arms. However, for those wanting the beefiest, strongest, most extreme rear control arm, there is the Agency Power Unbreakable High Clearance Rear Arms for the RZR 1000 | RS1 and RZR Turbo. Designed for racing, rock smashing, and all around terrorizing of trails, the Agency Power rear arms are something you will never think twice about. Built from 3/16 inch thick, 1018 steel, each arm is a 2 piece plate design that is stitched together. On one end is a CNC machined cup to fit a fixed monoball bearing and on the other end is a CNC machine insert to fit the 5/8 inch spherical rod end. All parts are MIG welded together for one ultra-strong piece. To ensure proper alignment with the factory hardware, 304 stainless steel spacers are CNC machined and included with the kit. Each kit also includes an upgraded 3/16 inch rear frame brace that features the AP logo.
With a fixed monoball design on the inner part of the bars, these will not rotate around like other kits that have adjustable rod ends. When using adjustable rod ends on high clearance arms, they tend to rotate loosening the heim. The fixed bearing gives a rigid connection that will never come loose or rotate. With the adjustable spherical rod ends on the outside of the bars, you can set your suspension to dial in your camber and toe. The QA1, 3 piece Teflon lined spherical rods ends are great for your off-road needs. With a name like QA1 that is synonymous with off-road racing, you can count on their quality and longevity. Each high clearance arm kit is powder coated in popular colors to go with your Polaris RZR theme. Based on your year selection, these can be used with the 2014-2016 or 2017+ Polaris RZR models.
All Agency Power parts come with a limited lifetime warranty when you fill out the form here.
- Heavy duty 1018 steel constructions
- Inside fixed bearing to prevent rotation
- Powder coated in popular colors
- High quality QA1 spherical rod ends
- Thick rear support brace
- Colors are powder coated, not paint matched to factory color codes.
- View our installation article here
- 2014-2016 Polaris RZR XP 1000 | RS1
- 2014-2016 Polaris RZR XP4 1000 | RS1
- 2016 Polaris RZR XP Turbo | RS1
- 2016 Polaris RZR XP4 Turbo
- 2017+ Polaris RZR XP 1000 | RS1
- 2017+ Polaris RZR XP4 1000 | RS1
- 2017+ Polaris RZR XP Turbo | RS1
- 2017+ Polaris RZR XP4 Turbo
- 2018 Polaris RS1
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm