Can-Am Maverick X3 Heavy Duty Tie Rod Kit (fits 2 & 4 seat models)
Machined right here in the USA from solid 6061 CNC Billet aluminum and fitted with 5/8 inch heat treated, teflon lined chromoly heim joints. Each rod is 1.125″ diameter for extreme duty and they are as stout as it gets. We have done extensive testing on these rods racing BITD and WORCS Racing and have had great results. They are designed for racing, extreme jumping, high speed whoops, dunes, rock crawling and all other abusive driving situations. If you want a bulletproof setup on your Maverick X3, you need our heavy duty tie rods!
– (2) 1.125 Billet Tie rods (Left and Right)
– (2) 5/8″ Heat Treated 4130 Chromoly heim joints with teflon liner
– (2) Jam nuts
– (4) High Misalignment Spacers
– 50 Caliber Racing logo, CNC Engraved
– Available with black powdercoat or raw (no finish)
– 1 Year Warranty (excludes normal wear and tear to heim joints)
– Simple bolt on installation with no modifications needed
– Includes a free can Koozie!
Fits the following 2018 Can-Am Maverick X3 models:
Make sure you verify which model and width you have before ordering!
64″ Wide Models:
– X3 900 HO
– X3 Turbo
– X3 Turbo R
– X3 X DS Turbo R
– X3 X RC Turbo
– X3 X MR Turbo
– X3 Max Turbo
– X3 Max Turbo R
– X3 Max X DS Turbo R
72″ Wide Models:
– X3 Max X RS Turbo R
– X3 X RS Turbo R
– X3 X RC Turbo R
– X3 X MR Turbo R
Note: There are 2 different widths, and they are not interchangeable! If you do not know which model you have, you can measure the track width. It should be either 64″ or 72″ on stock wheel backspacing.
Why do I need these rods?
Can-am factory tie rods are the weakest link in the front suspension. If you are an aggressive driver, they tend to bend or break which can cause an accident and/or extensive damage to your X3. Spend a little now, save a lot later.